Cotton, linen, viscose & nylon.
Polyester, polyester/cotton mixes, acrylic, wool,
silk & special finishes (e.g. waterproof or dry clean only).
Change one strong colour to another (e.g. from brown to Tulip Red).
Dye fabric to a lighter shade (e.g. brown to Pebble Beige).
Weigh dry items to ensure that they are 2.5kg or less. If you need to treat more than
2.5kg of fabric, do so with two or more machine loads.
Put fabric in the washing machine. Set and start the longest/hottest programme
After about 15 minutes dissolve pack contents in 2 litres of hot water and add to
machine via detergent drawer.
When cycle is complete, add usual washing detergent, wash fabric as usual and
then dye to the colour of your choice.
- - One box treats up to a maximum of 2.5kg of fabric
(e.g. double duvet cover, sheet and pillows).
- - Pre-Dye may not return fabric to white.
- - Always use the full contents of the pack.
- - Some colours may not be removed
e.g. bright greens, bright blues, & indigo (denim).
- - Not suitable for use in twin-tub machines, top-loader machines with central
disc agitators or launderette machines.
- - IMPORTANT: Always use in a well-ventilated room.
Do not breathe fumes especially of you suffer from asthma, bronchitis or allergies
that affect breathing. Store in a cool, dry place and keep out of the reach
DYLON's promise: DYLON Pre-Dye’s chlorine-free formula won’t damage
fabrics or your machine or affect subsequent washes.